General Terms and Conditions
- The Buyer should not be assigned any sort of benefit of the contract without the written authority of the Seller.
- The Contract signed will be abided by the laws of India and the government of Bangalore.
- All the copyrights and intellectual property rights will remain with the company if the software has been designed by them. If the case is different like the software (script) is designed by a third party, then the rights will remain with the original owner, and the reproduction will be buyers’ liability. The company will not be answerable for any such copyright issues.
- The Uniform Laws for the International Sale of Goods which are laid in the 1980 United Nations Convention shall not be applicable unless mutually agreed between the parties in the form of an agreement.
- If there are any copyright issues, the complete liability will be of the buyer. The company will be not held responsible for any issues occurred due to that. The client is not given permission to produce any copies of the software himself, except one copy for the backup purposes. In the written agreement, the client will mention that the company will not be held liable for any damages caused to client’s computer systems.
- We as a manufacturer will not be held responsible, whatever may happen in respect of any loss or failure arising honestly or dishonestly out of the rejection of any registration for any Transaction, or Account of the Cardholder having surpassed the desired limit mutually agreed upon with our bank from time to time.
- The company has reserved rights to change their terms and conditions whenever they want to without issuing any prior notice.
- The Seller’s agents or employees are not authorised to make any representations or claims concerning the Goods unless confirmed by the Seller in the writing. After entering into a written contract with the Buyer, the client is not given any waives for any breach issues, unless confirmed.
- Any sort of typographical, accidental or numerical error made in the sales letter, quotation, invoice or any other document by the Seller will be subjected to correction without any responsibility on the part of the Seller.
- The Seller has sole right to make any changes in the arrangement of the Goods.
- No order given by the Buyer will be liable to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed through a written agreement by a registered representative of the Seller of the Goods.
- Subject to these special terms agreed in the written agreement on the website of the Seller, the Seller has the complete right to invoice the buyer for the total amount of goods on or at the time of the dispatch of the goods.
- The Buyer needs to pay the complete amounts of the Goods on the decided date mentioned in the Contract or if no tentative date is mentioned in the Contract regarding the payment, then within 10 days after the date of the invoice. Receipts of the payment will be made only upon request of the Buyer.
- Except the conditions mentioned in the Contract, the Seller will not be held guilty to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any inferred warranty, duty, condition stated under common law, or under the special terms of the Contract by the Buyer, and all the costs including the limitation of loss of profits and special losses, extra costs or expenses caused by the carelessness of the Seller, its employees, workers or otherwise during the supply of Goods or at the time of resale by the Buyer.
- The Buyer should completely assure that, except to the scope of instructions given, as to the use or sale of Goods prescribed in the packaging or labelling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Buyer. The Buyer has no right to ask for any claim from the Seller against any loss or damage, in any condition.
If the Buyer fails to make any prescribed payment after the due date then, without prior notice to any solution available with the Seller, the Seller has complete right to cancel the order and stop any further deliveries to the Buyer.
In such conditions, the Seller is entitled to charge a desired rate of interest from the Buyer at the time or after any mutual judgement on the amount unpaid, etc.
If the Client stops work and requests for refund within 30 days of signing the Contract, work done for the Client will be charged upon a fixed rate mentioned in the Termination clause of the Contract. However, at the time of request made for refund, if the work has been completed, the Client will be held responsible to pay for all the work completed at the stated rate of the Contract between the Client and the Company.
We tend to collect some information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, buy a product, or respond to our survey or fill out a feedback form. While ordering or subscribing on our website, you are asked questions like entering your name, e-mail address, date of birth, mailing address and contact number.
Do not worry, as the information you put while registering on our website is completely secure with us and not misused by anyone. All this is done to maintain the safety standards of the website from any malicious virus attacks and theft of our database.
"Get more details from our experts today!"